Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello there!

So after a long time of putting this off, I finally have created a blog. Well, I told my sister Rachel I wanted to make one and she basically did it all for me. Thanks sis! Anyway, here we are! Two Jacks and a Joker. We can't wait to share all our exciting news that is coming up in the next month. Our little shortstop, which is what we will be calling this little guy on the blog, could be here in 26 days. Let's hope it is not too much after that and maybe even a little before. Mark will be graduating next week from BYU in advertising and has already finished all his finals and his last day of school. And then the summer holds lots of new changes that we don't even know about yet! So, welcome to our lives!

7 comments:

Lindsay Kay Clark said...

CUTE!!! I am soooo glad you are a mia maids teacher! Your blog is so cute and creative. Thanks to facebook for helping me find it! Wow you only have 26 days to go!! That's crazy. Little Jackson will be here soo soon! Ah! He is going to be soo cute I know it.
-Lindsay Clark

Wendy said...

Such a cute blog and I LOVE the name of it! GOLD STAR!

Penny said...

YAY for the blog! Rachel is a great one to set it up for you!

Alicia said...

Very nice, it's already on my google reader. Can't wait to read more and more posts.

Allison Elkington said...

and i am taking jack's pictures! and your pictures! everybody danke!

paulak said...

Put on my blog list...yay for having a blog. I love your nickname for him...that's cute. And you blog title, very creative. Can't wait to check in and especially to meet the little one.

Lisa said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! :)