Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Discovery museum

One of my best friends moved to California recently but came back for a visit this month!  I was so happy when she called and had time to meet up and play.  Of course meeting up with my three kids and her four kids and some of their cousins did not allow for much catching up but we were able to have snipets of conversation here and there which I just loved!  We went to the Discover museum at the Gateway mall in Salt Lake and the kids had a blast!  I love the age Shortstop and Fullback are and how they can go do what they want but know to make sure they can see me or check in when they want to go somewhere new.  ACE takes most of my attention just because she has no fear and loves to wander to the next fun place so it is very helpful.




After watching her play in the miniature house all I want is to turn my basement into one!  It was too cute!




And I want all the tiny leather couches and armchairs

No comments: