Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My babies

After realizing that ACE is not our best sleeper...still ok but just not as good as the boys, we realized she needed her own room.  We were going to have her share with Fullback but he is a light sleeper and with Shortstop having school early, we pulled the trigger and put the boys together in a room and gave ACE her own room.  I painted Fullback's green wall a nice bright shade of purple and added some princess pictures and Voila! It is a girl's room.  Fullback was confused and kept saying 'But this is Jack's room."  So I added and "L" to the BYU wall and he was pleased with that.  They are having a good time sharing.



Years ago I made a quilt for Shortstop when he was little and my only child.  My mom did a lot of the work and I love it.  She always makes my babies a minky quilt but Shortstop was the only one with a quilted quilt so I called and asked her if I send her some fabric if should could make two more for Fullback and ACE.  She outdid herself!  I love them all!!!
The one on the right, the sailboats, is the one I made with her years ago.

The quilting is in a plane shape!  To match the fabric!  What the what?!

And now just some cute random pictures and videos of all three of them.  Cause I can't get enough.
He loves her so fiercely

Someone fell in love

Reading together before church

My heart...

Before school wrestles

Quiet time where Shortstop read to Fullback while he played with Legos

"Go get some fresh air and play outside!"  So they took a book to read on the trampoline

All she wants to do is play with her favorite people in the whole world

Mark taught the boys this response when he steals their food.  He always yells "Tax!" and they can do nothing about it so he finally taught them this...

No comments: