After the program, we went to sharing time where he also had the talk today. Last night he and Mark worked on what he wanted to say, and we really tried to let him give us his thoughts and answers, which he did. I typed up what he said and printed it out this morning. Thinking he might need a little help on some of it, I handed it to him and said he could look over it but we would work on it together. Nope! He read it one time through by himself before church then while walking into Primary together he said "Mom, I can do it by myself. You just sit and watch me." It was amazing! He wasn't nervous, read it through clearly and perfectly and then sat down grinning from ear to ear. I was conducting so I had to keep myself composed but I really wanted to burst into tears!
After church I asked if he wanted it on video to show other family members, which he did. So this is his after church performance. It was a good day, to say the least.
5 comments:
Amazing, what a neat talk and Luke was right with him. Blows me away.
How did I publish as Melanie, I am your mom.
Wow, that is impressive. I can not believe he is reading all of that, he is one smart cookie.
Mighty amazing! I am so proud of you Jack.
Love,
Grandpa Morgan
The inflection in his voice! He is a darn cute, little genius.
Post a Comment