This year I decorated the table the night before as per usual.
I loved the matching shirts I found this year- they said Future Knock Out and have boxing gloves. So cute!
The boys loved waking up to it. We enjoyed pink crepes and then a very lazy day. All three of us were fighting colds so why not just enjoy being at home!
When Mark came home he brought me GORGEOUS flowers and a bouquet of balloons.
It may be cliche and something I know I am getting each Valentine's but I love it and feel special every time.
We decided on a Lady and the Tramp theme dinner complete with red and white checkered table cloth, spaghetti and meatballs and sparkling cider. After dinner we watched the movie together (for as long as it kept their attention), shared our heart shaped box of chocolates and then the boys were off to bed. Mark asked if I wanted to watch a chick flick but the Olympics were on so we enjoyed a quiet evening in cheering on team USA.
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:
Post a Comment