Fell asleep holding his bat...he was born to be a baseball player
Not feeling so well but cuddling with mom always makes things better
Practicing tracing letters. Shortstop was so proud of himself. I can't believe how close he is to reading...he spells out everything and is starting to sound things out. So I figured we would work on writing. He loves it! I keep going back on forth with putting him into preschool. I know he wants to learn but I am not ready to be away from him for so long during the day! He is only 3 after all. Maybe next year...
Wakes up happy every morning! And he loves his glow bug.
One morning we woke up to Shortstop asking us to play catch with his new mitt. We opened our eyes to see him holding this antique one I had hanging on his wall. We have no idea how he got it but Mark was a proud dad that he wanted to have a catch. We had to take a picture to document how far he would have had to reach...spidey skills indeed.
Just being silly!
Sometimes the only way dinner gets on the table is if these two are distracted with Baby Einstein for a few minutes.
We don't have a play room in our house and with the boys sharing a room it is not so fun for Shortstop when Fullback is napping. So we made a little play corner (thanks to IKEA) with trains and cars and a basket full of coloring books and activities to use at the little table. He was so excited to have this space as his own.
They share a room and it has been a HUGE success!
With Fullback finally sitting up, he gets the bat cave on the back and Shortstop gets the front making it easier for him to see. I think they like the set up
He loves his dad...and that dad loves his boy
Matchy matchy! We went to Mark's sister's wedding this last weekend and there was a rehearsal picnic. This is what the boys wore. Of course I barely took any pictures while in San Francisco so I am remedying that now and recreating their outfits. They will also be wearing their matching wedding white shirts and pink ties to church this Sunday! Yay for matching!
Holding hands like best friends do
Our San Francisco trip was very fun but when we got home we were all pretty worn out. This is how I found Shortstop during quiet time. Poor buddy!
Having them both in the back seat is so fun. They keep each other company, they laugh a lot and it makes long drives quite enjoyable for everyone.














2 comments:
So cute I can't stand it! Oh those boys. Love love love.
I LOVE this video!!!
Post a Comment