This little man, who is no longer my baby :(, is such a delight! I cannot imagine what life was like without him. He talks all the time, loves to call my name from anywhere in the house just to make sure I am nearby, reads all the time and requests music the minute we get in the car. He loves when dad comes home but that has been the same since the day he was born. He has to say hi to everyone in the store and yells it louder and louder if someone does not respond. He is doing GREAT in nursery and actually said "Bye mom" this Sunday as I dropped him off and ran to play with friends. As happy as I am that he does not cry, it made my heart hurt a little that he wasn't going to miss me. But of course he still is thrilled to see us when we pick him up so I guess he might miss us a little. He runs everywhere he goes, loves to play with baseball bats, balls and cars and Mickey Mouse is his new favorite cartoon character. We are planning a trip to Disneyland, no idea when, but we cannot wait to take him!
He is one of the sweetest most loving boys I have ever met and if you even look sad, he pats your arm, hugs you and says "Happy? Sad?" trying to figure out which one we are. My heart is so full each day I get to spend with him and I count my blessings that for a time I get to have him as my own.
Enjoy the pictures!
For all the toys we buy him, he was intrigued with his Dollar Store night light and loves to turn it on and off
I have mentioned how much he loves the temple. He wants to drive by every Sunday after church and requests the "I Love to See the Temple" primary song every night
"Look dad, I found a stick!" He loves sticks and has to have one anytime we go outside






1 comment:
he's the most perfect little boy in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment