Thursday, November 18, 2010

Family shots

Today Shortstop had his 6 month appointment. He did SOOO well with shots. He cried for a minute but then was laughing and happy soon after. We love our doctor! She is so good with him and he never gets upset when she pokes and prods at him. He loves her.

Mark and I decided to get flu shots today as well since we were in there already. So all of us got shots today. We tried to explain that to Shortstop but he didn't really care that we had a shot. :) He is doing great with his stats and milestones. I do have a little squirt for a child but he is healthy and happy.

Here are his stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz- 25%
Height: 26.5 in- 50%
Head: 44.5 cm- 75%

So medium height, lean and a big head. Just like his dad!

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Ha, ha. Mark has a big head.

Katie said...

My husband has a huge head and my kids got it too! Mine is very small so I am shocke they didn't come out with average head sizes.

You are doing great with that little boy!

Alicia said...

He sounds perfect! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Landon and Dana said...

That is SOOO funny! I had daxtons baby book sitting in front of me and looked at what his stats were... EXACTLY THE SAME.... not even kidding. These boys need to meet ASAP