Monday, November 19, 2018

Disney on Ice

This has been a rough year overcoming mental and physical trials from Tiny's birth and trauma.  I haven't left my house much and have really been nervous around big crowds.  But when I saw that Disney on Ice was coming to Salt Lake again, I knew I wanted to take the older three.  It was a daunting outing, there was some seat confusion which stressed me out a bit but thankfully we got better seats than we thought, and the weather was not great so driving made me nervous.  But despite all that, we had a BLAST!  The kids were beyond perfect, I overcame a lot of anxieties which made me proud and the memories will last forever.  And it helped that the couple behind me complimented my mothering and my children after the show was over.  I have awesome kids, that is for sure. But really, ACE's face alone when the princesses came out made it all worth it.  And on the way back to the car we found some cheap knock of light up toys which the kids LOVED and it saved me a ton that they didn't care about the expensive ones inside.  I can't wait to do this again with them.
Had to get her a new hair bow for just this occasion!





No comments: