Mark and I always laugh because we think couple pictures are so cheesy...but as cheesy as this one is, we actually like it! Probably because it isn't super posed...ok, his hand is posed but we are naturally laughing cause we are making fun of the other poses the photographer put us in.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Family pictures
I have been wanting updated family pictures for a few months now but as life would have it, I kept putting it off and getting busier and busier. The Saturday before Thanksgiving I decided I wanted new outfits for my kids for Thanksgiving day. As I got home with them I realized they would be perfect for family pictures. Not wanting to risk having them get ruined or stained I made an appointment for the Monday night before we left go go to my parents' house and off we went for family pictures. They turned out great! I am so in love with my kids, my heart feels like it will explode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment