Monday, June 27, 2016

First time swimming this summer!

Nana was in town for a few days and we invited ourselves to her hotel for some swimming.  I bought the boys new life jackets and puddle jumpers to allow them more freedom and they loved it.
Last year I had them in navy blue swimsuits and they blended in EVERYWHERE so this year I went with bright colors so I couldn't miss them



 Shortstop wants so badly to swim on his own and we have put him in lessons but he is having a hard time grasping the concept without getting super nervous.  We are gonna try swim lessons again soon this summer.  I keep telling him to be patient and that it will come.  I hope...

And of course ACE looked like a doll in her little swimsuit.  I bought this back in January when she was born and have been so excited to put her in it.  She did not disappoint!

She tolerated the water with Mark for a few minutes, then laid on his shoulder whimpering and clutching on for dear life, then when she started crying and fussing I took her and cuddled with her in a towel the rest of the time.  But that suit!  I could die of the cuteness factor.  I plan to take her swimming a lot more this summer and I am sure she will get used to it and love it like her brothers do.  I even bought her an awesome shaded floatie for when she is a month or two older.







No comments: