Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Playing dress up

Having a little girl ROCKS!  It is so fun to play dress up with her and put bows on her to match her outfits.  I am all about keeping her in pjs on the days we stay in but when we go out or people are coming over, I love to get her dressed up.  And the boys love seeing her wear cute new things and they always comment on how cute she is.  Lately Fullback keeps calling her "his girl" and it is about the best thing I have ever heard.  



I really am not a fan of the HUGE bows but this was the only one that matched her outfit...


Tights...on a newborn...I can't even...


Gotta see the back of this shirt!

Again...not a big fan of the bow but it worked.  This outfit has me all crazy in love with it!

First time to church in the dress her dad picked out


We girls have to stick together!!

No comments: