Luke loves to ham it up for the camera!
I don't know if she is impressed with the bear...
I went over to my sister's that day for a few minutes and we got a cute picture of these Valentine cousins. They are 6 months apart and destined to be good friends.
Our little Ace has gotten so strong and loves tummy time. She lifts her head and holds it the whole time. She has been lifting her head since day one in the hospital and she is only getting stronger. I have even seen her rock and try to roll but thankfully she is not growing up THAT fast.
Even dad has to get in on the snuggles as often as possible
I want to record this just for journaling purposes but I ended up getting a uterine infection. It was not fun and was complete with vomiting, lethargy, fevers, shakes and pain in my stomach every time I moved or ate. My poor boys were so neglected until Mark would get home from work each day. I just laid in bed with Ace all day long and somehow made lunch for the boys but that was about it. Finally one day when Mark came home from work and I had a 106 temperature, I allowed him to convince me it was time to go to the doctor. They put me on some antibiotics and said within a few days I would feel mostly better. That was true and I was so grateful. I did end up having an allergic reaction to the medication and had all over hives...the worst were on the palms of my hands and the bottoms of my feet...so itchy! But the doctor told me to finish out the antibiotics and the hives would eventually go away. Luckily they started to fade the day before I taught Relief Society...on adversity. Haha! But I saw the whole thing as truly a blessing. It allowed me to lay with and bond with my third child more than I probably would have. I was forced to rest and take it easy rather than get back to reality sooner. Mark was incredible and really played all the roles of parenthood around the house. I had friends and family bring me meals and check on me often. All in all, it could have been much worse and now we are all better around here. No more infections and the boys are over the colds they had and Ace never got sick. Not too shabby!











No comments:
Post a Comment