Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fullback at 4 months

Fullback is 4 months old today!  What a blessing he has been in our lives.  He is truly an angel and the cuddliest baby around.  I love the bond he and I have and the smiles and giggles he saves just for me.  Mark always jokes that Fullback has a little crush on me...I'll take it!  We are beyond grateful to be his parents and look forward to so many wonderful celebrations ahead.

  • He seems close to rolling over.  
  • He loves to scoot as far up as he can until something, like a wall or a chair stops him, to whatever is above him when he is laying on his back
  • He loves having people around and is constantly looking for the next person to pay him attention
  • We are thinking about starting solids but everything changes when that happens so even though I started Shortstop at 4 months I may hold off for another month...or so...
  • Still sleeps between 10-12 hours a night but every once in a while throws us a night where he is upset every hour and a half.  I think he is just keeping us on our toes and not letting us get too comfortable
  • Naps are AWESOME and long and often
  • Has been soooooo patient and understanding this week as I have been potty training his big brother.  Once or twice I have had to abruptly interrupt a feeding and help Shortstop get to the toilet and when I come back Fullback is just sucking on his fingers and waiting patiently
  • As for that sucking on his fingers, it is intense!  Sometimes I have to fight him to take his hand out of his mouth just so I can feed him.  Cracks me up!
  • LOVES staring at his brother and talking to him.  He thinks the world of his big brother and fortunately his big brother thinks the world of him
  • Wakes up so happy and smiley it melts my heart each morning.  He wiggles and squirms and laughs when I come into his eye line
  • Ticklish, ticklish ticklish!
  • Likes to pull our faces close to his... probably to try and eat them
  • Has found my hair...sometimes he just plays softly with it...other times it is tug-o-war.  I have kept it long thus far...I am going to try and keep it long a little while longer
  • He kind of has stranger danger...just gets a little nervous with new people
  • Startles easily and jumps all the time at any new or loud sound
 Don't know who is mimicking who

Loves getting hugs from his brother!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love this post! These boys are just the sweetest.

Rachel Durazzani said...

How did I miss this one? I love it. Love your boys.